According to the order No 5443 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on 26th February 2019. In the first half of September 2020 year, II Maqom Art International Forum will be held in Shahrisabz city.
Terms and requirements of the Forum
5. The following events are held at the scope of the Forum:
• A scientific-practical conference, On the topic “Musical art of makom, its importance in the world civilization” (hereinafter referred to as A scientific-practical conference);
• Solo concerts of makom masters of Uzbekistan and World ;
• Contest of makom ensembles, singers and instrumentalists( hereinafter referred to as the Contest).
Excursions, stage performances which staged in creative way about biographies and activities of world famous scientists. Performance of Scientific –educational literature and scientific-research works which printed in Uzbek, Persian Arabic, English and Russian languages and exhibitions related to history of makom art.
6. Members of juries and scientific delegation which included 12 members from each country (up to 7 persons are members of ensemble and up to 5 persons are members of creative group) which confirmed by Organizational Committee are invited and their local expenses (meals, accommodation, domestic travel and medical care are covered by Forum Organizer. Participants of Forum are provided with amount of 300 USA dollars for their individual expenses. Famous musical scientists of the world, artists, creative teams, specialists and honorable guests who want to participate to Forum by own budget (besides 12 members of creative delegation), may participate by invitation of the Forum Organizer. Participants can send information via the address firstname.lastname@example.org or participant’s form of the www.maqomforum.uz